Monday, February 10, 2014

"Love is Eternity" -- from Romeo's perspective

The first moment I saw you
I wish time could stop
Even the brightness of the stars
Cannot be compared with your smile
Oh Juliet,
You are attractive and innocent


Charming and gorgeous
Your beauty could not be described by those words
You are like a torch
Light a fire in my life
I do not want to extinguish it
Even though it might burn myself


Happiness never lasts long
And parting is what comes next
I wish time could be like eternity
So I would not have a chance to tell you,
I am a Montague


I wish our families were not against
I wish I were not Romeo
If we could only be together in the heaven
I am willing to kill myself


Someday we will be married
Even it takes my whole life to wait
I will still have faith
That the day will come
Our love would not be destroyed
It is strong enough
To against the oppositions and punishments
From those who said they love us


I hope the first moment I saw you
Could be like eternity
So I have an opportunity
To imagine the happiness of my future life with you

No comments:

Post a Comment